Sunday, December 14, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes....

The other day, Will's best friend had a sleepover at our house. After school, we had to go to a little Christmas party, where Elisa sat on Santa's lap and Bella screamed her head off. Will and his friend went to the Gingerbread Shop during this fiasco, and I gave them each a few dollars to buy a little treat for themselves... They found me after a few minutes, and they were both very excited. They had each bought two little superballs, and the lady at the Gingerbread shop had wrapped them up in a holiday bag. Very cute.

We got back home, and Tyler, (Will's friend) was struggling to carry his backpack, overnight bag, sweatshirt and superball bag. I was helping Elisa and Bella into the house, so Tyler said, "Will! Can you please help me?!" and Will ran over, saw that Tyler needed help carrying something, and said "Okay- I'll grab your ball bag...."

I almost died laughing.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths' of babe comes some gems! I believe that one is worth remembering.

Jen said...

Hahahahahahahahaha...I'm laughing so hard right now it's sick...

Lisa Haass said...

That is awesome! He just cracks me up!